Six reasons why you should eat eggs regularly
An egg is a great source of protein which helps to keep your bones healthy.
For many, eggs form an interesting and convenient compromise between being a veg and a non-veg person, they are concerned about getting the right amount of protein, but without converting into full-fledged non-veg people mostly opting for eggs as a source has become very popular now. But same the way that’s not all that an egg contributes to your well-being. Stacked with a host of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins, many doctors, and nutritionists advising that the people have at least 1 to 2 eggs per a day.
Easily available and to cook, eggs are rich in proteins and have all the suitable amino acids. According to medical studies, we all should eat only 2 eggs in a day and 6-to-8 eggs in a week, these helps to given balance out your body metabolism and also maintains your balance diet, says Dr. Taranjeet Kaur, metabolic balance coach and senior nutritionist, AktivOrtho, New Delhi.
She Said, “When we eating eggs, make sure that you do not leave out the yolk as it contains a lot of good nutrients and has a better absorption level of your vitamins.” Nevertheless, the persons who already having high cholesterol levels, choose for just egg whites are also a better idea.
We are giving you some reasons that why you should egg more regularly, and how that will benefit you:
- Eggs are extremely nutritious: Eggs are a rich source of protein, as well as vitamins (such as Vitamin A, Vit B, Vit B5, Vit B12, Vit D) and minerals (such as potassium, zinc, calcium and selenium), which are extremely better for the body and metabolism.
- Eggs enhance HDL (good) cholesterol: There are two types of cholesterol in our body. The good cholesterol which is known as High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and the bad cholesterol which is the Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL). Eggs naturally control HDL, and in addition, helps lower the risk of cardiac arrest, along with many other heart and health diseases.
- Eggs are important for brain development: Egg contains choline, which helps in brain development and functioning. Just an egg contains more than 100 mg of choline, which helps mind sharpening. That is why Children (and adults also) are adding to incorporate eggs into their breakfast.
- Eggs contain antioxidants: Eggs are rich sources of antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin, which are better for the eyes, and it helps to prevent harmful diseases and infection. same the way it lowers the chances of age-related issues. This is particularly in the yolk, which is why people are not to leave the yolk, as it is rich in Vit A. Deficiency of Vit A is a major reason of blindness.
- It is filling, and thus, reduces excessive food intake: If you start your day with an egg, it is the most suitable breakfast. By incorporating eggs in your breakfast, you are reducing the chances of hungry feeling frequently as eggs will keep your stomach full. This ensures you snack less on unhealthy junk food!
- Eggs are Really good for healthier nails and hair: Everybody needs healthy nails and hair, and this one also the eggs will help. It is very rich in sulfur-containing amino acids, with more vitamins and minerals, which helps keep your nails and hair healthy and Beauty. Therefore, if you want to show off your lustrous hair and long nails, then try to add eggs into your meal.