Eco friendly Jute Bags
The jute products and jute goods will also help in reducing pollution from our environment and our planet
Jute is a 100 percent biodegradable and eco friendly material and do not pollute our environment like plastic products and poly bags, and we should encourage the usage of jute and jute bags so that we can also contribute to our environment to make our planet clean and healthy place to live in.
Prior to nineties, jute fabric was used for making low cost carry bags and gunny bags for packing rice, paddy, sugar, dal, cement etc. With the start of Jute diversification, a large market has developed for the jute yarn, jute fabrics and other jute based products.
Eco-friendly character the demand for jute yarn, jute fabrics and other jute items is increasing very fast. New technologies have evolved for bulk use of jute as a raw material in the production of high value added and price competitive final products.
A host of innovative new products have been developed high value addition such as home textiles, jute composites, jute geo-textiles, technical textiles, handicrafts and fashion accessories etc.
Jute fabrics are strong, durable, light, colour fast, attractive and cheaper than most fabrics made from other fibres. These are anti static, UV protective, carbon dioxide neutral and naturally decomposable i.e. free from the health hazards.
Jute fabrics are excellent raw materials for jute bags. The proposed unit will make high quality jute bags which have demand in the domestic market as well as in the foreign market.
National center for Jute Diversification (NCJD), Ministry of Textiles , Govt. of India has appointed collaboration agency all over India for operating “Jute Raw Material Bank” (JRMB) in order to supply jute raw materials to jute artisans at mill gate-price”.
Jute Bags Making
Both laminated and non-laminated jute fabrics are procured from the market and as per drawing, design and size cutting is done to make bags. After cutting, the clothes are placed on the table and printing is done.
Then cut pieces are stitched in the sewing machine. During the process of making the bags, lining, buckles, chains, runner, handles of clothes, bamboo and canes are fitted.
After completion of total works the bags are packed and dispatched to market for sale.
Jute Bags & Accessories
- Jute Jewellery Hanger
- Jute Laptop Bags
- Jute Designer Envelopes
- Jute Shoulder Bags for Women
- Jute Sling Pouches
- Jute Handbags
- Jute Utility Products
- Jute Ladies Wallet
- Jute Passport Cover – Women’s Wallets
- Jute Passport Folder
- Jute Utility and Prayer Pouch
- Jute Training Folder and Conference Folder
- Jute Ipad Cover
- Jute Business Organiser
- Jute Conference Bags
- Jute Cottage Bags
- Jute Messenger Bags & Satchel Bags
- Jute Side Bags
- Jute School Bags
- Jute Sports Bags
Advantages of Jute Bags
- As most of us do not know about the benefits of the jute as it is a very useful material. I would like to mention some of them as follows:
- Jute is a fiber type material which can be used to make various types of different products and goods like jute bags, jute carpets, jute rugs, jute shopping bags, jute stationery, jute furniture, jute crafts, this list is never ending. So many usable products can be made from jute.
- Jute is Cheaper as compared to other stuff and material, thus we can also save money up to some extent.
- It would open doors for those persons who are willing to start their own business but are not able to do so just because of money. Business of selling jute products can be started by a very low capital, thus it will further solve the unemployment problem upto a more extent in the urban areas of the world. As more and more people are becoming aware about our environment concerns and the benefits of jute, thus the demand for these products will only grow.
- Jute is biodegradable material thus is very beneficial for our environment.
- As jute is grown by the farmers in rural areas thus if jute and its various products are much sought and sold in the market, then it would be a very big support for this rural people. This way most of the rural people would get employment and entrepreneurs would start setting up jute industries in those backward areas which would result in overall development of those areas. This would solve the migration of people from rural areas to urban areas, thus reducing the burden over the infrastructure of the urban areas.
- The over all life standard of such people of backward areas will improve and they would be able to spend some money for themselves. This would help in bringing inclusive growth for those developing countries.
The jute products and jute goods will also help in reducing pollution from our environment and our planet. The overall production of poly ethylene or PVC would be reduced, which is used in making carry bags which are highly pollution contributor. As the poly bags have become our eye sore as they are the major source of the littering and can be found any where in the world. It is more likely that many of the poly bags & plastic manufacturers may switch to become jute products manufacturers.
Sangeetha Jute Bags is the leading jute bag manufactures in Kerala.
You can buy Jute Bags online from here