Taking care of your hair, no matter how strong and beautiful, is essential and needs to be a part of your daily regimen. One of the most common issues we face, is mostly related to hair fall and hair loss. Stress, hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiency, pollution, etc are some factors pertaining to hair loss. Some of the best ingredients for hair loss are found in your home and can be used to treat your hair problems. Here are simple hair care tips and home remedies to prevent hair loss problems.
- Maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle – Your daily diet intake indicates a lot about your overall health. The key to healthy, thick hair is to maintain a balanced diet and lifestyle. So, it is essential to have a diet rich of vitamins, protein rich foods such as eggs, green leafy vegetables and fruits etc can help minimize hair fall to a large extent.
- Massage your hair regularly -A regular massage with essential oils, not only increase blood flow, but also conditions the scalp and strengthens hair roots. Essential oils such as coconut, almond, olive, castor, wheat germ or amla oil can work wonders for your hair.
- Prepare a natural hairmask- A simple hair mask not only help in conditioning, but also strengthen the hair root and maintain a healthy scalp. Amla, is the most widely used natural remedy for hair loss. You can mix curd and amla powder and apply this mixture to your scalp for 15 minutes and rinse off. Aloe vera, not only promtes hair growth, but also reduces dandruff. Take aloe vera gel and mix it with coconut milk in equal amounts and apply it on your hair. It acts a natural nourisher and adds lustre to your hair.
- Too much stress leads to hairfall– Rapid changes in the lifestyle and hectic work schedules, leads to stress, which unknowingly affects our health leading to hairfall and hair loss. One of the most common ways to reduce stress is getting engaged in physical activities such as exercising regularly, playing sport such as tennis, badminton etc. Meditation also goes long way in reducing stress and keeps your health problems at bay.
- Few extra tips to reduce hair loss:
- Do not comb on wet hair. When they are wet, your hair tends to get weak at the root and this results in hair breakage.
- Use good quality combs and brushes to brush your hair.
- Avoid tightly done hairstyles, low-quality rubber bands to tie your hair.
- Go for natural hair care products for a healthy scalp and beautiful hair.
- Choose the right shampoo for your hair type is a vital skill. Selecting a shampoo based on hair condition helps in keeping them beautiful.
Your hair deserves proper care, and to maintain it, it’s essential to follow these simple tips that results in gorgeous, healthy-looking hair.