LED lights have a great lifespan and electrical efficiency better than compare to incandescent lamp and fluorescent lamp. Save up to 80-90% electricity bill
LED lamps have a great lifespan and electrical efficiency better than compare to incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps. Usage of LED can be able to emit more than 100 Lumens per watt than other technologies.
Features of LED Light:
- Long Life: Most of the LED Lights offering 11 years continuous operation lifespan.
- Energy Efficiency : 80-90% of energy efficiency is estimated compared with traditional lighting and conventional bulbs. This can save your electricity bill half of before.
- Eco-Friendly : It’s made of Toxic Free chemicals and can be recycled and reduce carbon emission.
- Durable Quality : Can be withstand rough condition such as weather, wind, rain or from external impacts.
- Zero UV Emission : Even if it produce little of IR light UV Radiations and Emissions are completely removed.
- Design Flexibility : LEDs can be use to create fantastic light effects by controlling individual LEDs. Controlling Colour & Intensity is the added advantage compare to traditional lighting.
- Operational in Extreme Condition : LEDs can be operated at Extreme Cold and Heat conditions.
- Instant Light and Frequent Switching is possible because no warm up time is required.
- Low Voltage : Best pair with solar power source and can save electricity up to 90%.
- Lavender Economy LED Bulbs
- Lavender LED Spot Lights
- Lavender Panel Square Lights
- Lavender Panel Round Lights
- Lavender LED Tube lights
- Lavender Street Lights