Micromax Canvas Spark is the most affordable device running on the latest Android platform promising great performance and stunning looking gadget.
Intended to ignite the 3G smartphone adoption in the country, the Micromax Canvas Spark is the 4th in series of new 3G launches from the company after the S300, D320 and Q324.
Promising an unparalleled experience through a combination of better performance, bigger screen, good battery life and optimal processing power, the Canvas Spark will be available exclusively at a disruptive price of Rs 4,999/-.
The sleek and stunning looking the Canvas Spark will be available in a choice of two colours – White & Gold and Silver & Grey. With a seamless design, the compact, easy-to-use smartphone weighs only 134 gm, feeling great in your grip.
The smartphone sports a 4.7-inch qHD IPS display delivering stunning color consistency and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 known for being incredibly strong, shatter and scratch-resistant.
The new generation M8 Largan Lens and OV sensor 8858, users can take sharp, clear images with the 8MP Auto Focus rear camera and perfect selfies with the 2MP Fixed Focus front camera making Canvas Spark the best companion for the photo enthusiasts.
The 3G powered dual SIM Canvas Spark boasts of a 1.3 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor coupled with a 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM which can also expandable up to 32GB promising exceptionally fast performance, smoother transitions and a fluid experience for the heaviest of users.
Running on the latest Android Lollipop 5.0, it is the most affordable device running on the latest Android platform promising great benefits like optimized battery usage, improved application performance, refreshed notification system etc. to the users.
Squeezed in that sleek body is the 2000 mAh battery which gives you up to 335 hours of backup on standby mode.
Key features of Micromax Canvas Spark Q-380
- 4.7-inch (540×960) qHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android Lollipop 5.0
- Comes with 21 language support through Reverie
- 16m colour depth
- 1.3 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor (supporting both 900 and2100 MHz 3G bands)
- Mediatek MT6582M chipset
- Weight – 134g; 8.5 mm thickness
- 8MP AF rear camera with M8 Largan lens, OV sensor 8858 and Flash; 2MP FF front camera
- Face beauty mode in rear and front camera
- 1GB DDR3 RAM; 8GB ROM
- 2000 mAh battery providing a backup of 335 hours on standby mode
- Expandable memory of up to 32GB
- Pre-loaded apps like Hotstar, Newshunt, Saavn, Snapdeal, PayTm, Quikr
Read more on latest technology and gadgets at ODC Blog