One of the most common and major hair problem can be dealt with natural ingredients found at home. One such ingredient known for treating hair loss is an onion. Onion, an effective home remedy to beat hair loss, consists of sulphur, which is extremely beneficial for healthy hair growth. Sulphur increases the production of collagen which helps your hair grow.
Benefits of onion for hair loss problems
- Onions provide proper nourishment to the hair follicles and help derive the lost nutrients.
- Raw onions when massaged onto scalp, helps increase blood circulation, strengthen hair follicles.
- The presence of sulphur in onion reduces the chances of hair thinning and breakage.
- Onions also have anti-bacterial properties which are useful in getting rid of scalp infections and parasites.
- Onion helps control premature greying of hair.
Onion hair pack
Onion and honey hair mask
Honey has nourishing and moisturizing properties which work wonders for your hair. Honey and onion make a great combination and you can easily prepare onion and honey hair mask at home.
Squeeze at least 1/4th cup of raw onion juice and add a tablespoon of honey to it. You can either drink the juice or choose to apply the mixture to the scalp.
Chop an onion and cut it into thin slices. Squeeze the juice out and apply the juice to the scalp. Leave on for about 15 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo.