The Summer Fruit Salad Recipe:
We bring you today something that is a little different, a salad that requires spicy chat sauce (or ketchup), a microwave, and some refrigeration.
That sweet, hot, and humid time of the year is upon us. It’s Summertime folks, the time when we lounge at beaches in the evening and make sure to not leave indoors at noon.
It is a proven fact that the diet we follow has a direct impact on the quality of life. With temperatures set to soar, Kochi will be better prepared with One Day Cart’s offering of quality summer fruits at the best prices in the City.
For this Kochi Summer, be prepared with the special One Day Cart Hot ‘ N Cool Summer Fruit Salad. This combination of fruits, sauce, and fruit juices has the unique distinction of been a heat beater and extremely easy to prepare. What’s better is that all of the below mentioned ingredients are available at the best possible prices in Kochi at Kerala’s first online shopping site – One Day Cart.
Ingredients for Super Easy Hot’ N Cool Summer Fruit Salad
- Fresh Pineapple Slices (2 Medium Sized or 1 Large Sized)
- 2 Kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Any citrus juice – 500 mL Orange, Sweet Lime (Moosambi), or Lemon
- Sweet Chat Sauce – 100 mL/ Tomato Ketchup
Method of Preparation for Super Easy Hot’ N Cool Summer Fruit Salad
- Take a microwave ready plate and paint with sweet chat sauce/tomato ketchup.
- Pour enough citrus juice to cover the surface of the plate.
- Keep in microwave and heat for 30 seconds and take it out.
- Evenly distribute the fruits with maximum surface area exposed to the sauce and juice combination.
- Mix the remaining sauce and citrus juice and pour over the fruits.
- Microwave the plate for 30 seconds more and take it out.
- Let the salad cool for 10 minutes under the fan.
- Refrigerate (do NOT place in freezer) for 3-4 hours.
- The Super Easy Summer Hot’ N Cool Fruit Salad is ready!
Time for Preparation: 20 Minutes for fruits preparation, 3-4 hours for refrigeration.