Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 2 . It has full-HD display, is powered by a octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor and runs on MIUI 7 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). And also it has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, 13MP camera, 5MP front camera, Wi-Fi ac, dual-SIM 4G connectivity and a 3,020mAh battery.
The Note 2 Prime comes with a 2.2GHz chip and 32GB internal memory and has rest of the configuration same as Redmi Note 2.
The Redmi Note 2 is priced at RMB 899, which is approximately Rs 9,103. The Redmi 2 Prime is priced at Rs 6,999 and is available to Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Redmi Note 2 Prime specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 178-degree wide viewing angle
- 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Samsung / OmniVision Sensor, 5p lens, f/2.2 aperture, 78-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, OmniVision sensor, 1.4-micron pixel, 720p video recording
- Dimensions: 152mm x 76mm x 8.25mm; Weight: 160g
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n ( 2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 3060mAh battery