Xiaomi Mi 4 on end of January
Xiaomi to launch Xiaomi Mi 4 on end of January. The phone will be avail soon after the launch of Xiaomi Mi Note Series
Xiaomi to launch Xiaomi Mi 4 on end of January. The phone will be avail soon after the launch of Xiaomi Mi Note Series. The Xiaomi Mi 4 was launched in last July but not available at Indian Markets.
Hugo Barra, Operations Head of Xiaomi said that the phone will be available from January 28 in Indian market.
Xiaomi Mi 4 Specifications:
- 5″ IPS Display (1920 x 1080 resolution) with 441 Pixel Density.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat OS with MIUI OS Skin.
- 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core Processor with 3 GB RAM.
- 16 GB / 64 Gb ROM Options.
- 13 MP Sony IMX 214 BSI Sensor Main Camera with 4K HD Video Recording and playback.
- 8 MP Crystal Clear Sony Exmor R Sensor Front Camera .
- 4G LTE Connectivity with 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
- 3080 mAh Battery.
- Dimensions : 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm Weight : 149 gm.
Mi 4 is expected to launch exclusive only on Flipkart and no price informations are revealed till now.