Android Lollipop 5.1 Build LMY47D to Lollipop which improves stability and performance Also there will be new features to improve user experience Check More
Android announced latest update Android 5.1 Build LMY47D to Lollipop which improves stability and performance. Also there will be new features to support multiple SIM cards, Device Protection and HD Voice on compatible phones.
With the device protection feature, if your phone had lost or stolen the device will stay locked until you sign in with your Google Account. This feature even works even someone resets your device to factory settings.
The latest update also provide enhancement to join WiFi Networks and Control the Paired device through Bluetooth directly from Quick Settings.
In multi SIM Phone the SIM Cards can swap between without physically swapping.
Other Important Updates Made are:
- Silent Mode
- Improved System Stability
- Improved RAM Management
- Sudden App Closure Fixing
- Enhanced Battery management
- Wireless connection issues fixed
- Okay Google Function Problems Solved
- Problems with Notifications Solved
- Material Design Color Palette Changed due to user reviews
Read More updates on Gadgets & Technology at ODC Blog