Egg is considered as Super food which is loaded with lot of nutrients and antioxidants. A whole egg contain as much as nutrients require to turn a single cell to a baby chicken, so eggs are most nutritious food.
A Single boiled egg can contain – 6% of Vitamin A, 5% of Folate, 7% of Vitamin B5, 9% of Vitamin B12, 15% of Vitamin B2, 9% Phosphorus and 22% of Selenium. Egg contain 77 calories, 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of healthy fats, also decent amount of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Zinc.
Health Benefits of Egg
- Don’t affect Blood Cholesterol : A single egg can contain 212 mg of cholesterol. Even though the eggs are high in cholesterol and it doesn’t effect the cholesterol in blood.
- Reduce Heart Diseases : You can reduced the rate of heart diseases, stroke and various health problems by consuming Egg. Because eggs contains HDL-High Density Lipoproteins which helps to lower heart related problems. Consuming egg will make the smaller and denser LDL – Low Density Lipoprotiens to large LDL particles which will improve heart health. Also the Omega 3 Fatty acids in Eggs will reduce the blood level of triglycerides which helps to reduce heart diseases.
- Improve Brain Signalling : Eggs contain Choline which helps to build cell membranes and lead a role in producing signalling molecules in brain. A whole egg contains about 100 mg of Choline.
- Eye Health : Eggs contain antioxidants like Lutein and Zeaxanthin which can improve eye health through preventing macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Basic Power Pack : Egg contain all essential amino acids and quality animal proteins need for an human.
Buy Egg and other Dairy Products Online, Here