Britannia Good Day was launched on 1986 in two variants Good Day Cashew and Butter. Pista Badam, Chocochips and Choconut were most popular other variants.
Britannia Good Day was launched on 1986 in two variants Good Day Cashew and Butter. Over the years the brand introduced different variants in this Pista Badam in 1989, Chocochips in 2000 and Choconut in 2004 were most popular among that.
The Rich Cookie with ages promised great taste and evident visibility of ingredients made Good Day one of the India’s favorite and fastest growing brand. And even now Good Day has been the leader in Cookies Category since its launch.
“Ho gaya re Good Day” the dazzling brilliant tag line that endeavour the nation on the IPL celebration and Uncontrollable happiness of Britannia Good Day consuming Ticket collector were memorable ads in history.
- BRITANNIA GOODDAY CHOCO CHIPS COOKIES 75GM Rs.20.00
- BRITANNIA GOODDAY PISTA BADAM COOKIES 84GM Rs.25.00
- BRITANNIA GOODDAY CASHEW COOKIES 120GM Rs.20.00
- BRITANNIA GOODDAY CHOCONUT COOKIES 75GM Rs. 25.00
- BRITANNIA GOODDAY BUTTER COOKIES 150GM Rs.20.00
Read More article on your favorites Brand on ODC Blog